Water Management Solutions
Available from Firestone Specialty Products
Maintaining and protecting freshwater resources is of growing importance, as regulatory initiatives increase. With more than 80,000 square miles (215,000+ square kilometers) of impervious surfaces existing across the United States, industry professionals seek best management practices (BMPs) for meeting guidelines and managing this valuable natural resource.
Firestone Specialty Products offers a customizable system approach to water management solutions that helps building professionals, landscape architects, civil engineers, specifiers and municipalities maximize their water resources and achieve hydrologic responsibility.
With a wide range of products and applications, Firestone can help design a water management solution that addresses multiple aspects of water collection, natural treatment, retention and use, including:
•Managing stormwater discharge from hardscapes like roads, parking lots and roofs
• Transforming impervious parking areas to functional drainage areas
• Converting parks and fields to functional, multi-purpose green spaces
• Reducing or eliminating the need for additional water source irrigation on golf courses
• Creating rain gardens that treat high volumes of stormwater run-off and reuse the water for irrigation
• Recycling greywater for onsite subsurface irrigation