HazPack III Cubic Yard Box - Solid Hazardous Waste Disposal
Available from ENCO Industries
ENCO’s HazPack™ III is our economical UN/DOT approved cubic yard box, designed to address today’s complex solid hazardous waste disposal. The most economical and efficient hazmat cubic yard box on the market today, our HazPack™ III is constructed of sturdy triple-wall corrugated board and is rated for a 2,000 lbs. capacity.
It’s ideal for hazardous and non-hazardous waste streams including contaminated soils, plating sludge, asbestos and lead containing materials, contaminated PPE and many more applications.
HazPack™ III Features and Benefits:
- Heavy-Duty triple wall corrugated board construction with both glue and stitch joint
- One piece construction
- Ships and stores flat empty/stores three high when full
- Completely incinerable
- Economical and efficient–replaces the capacity of four 55 gallon drums
- Eliminates handling empty dirty drums
- Cuts down waste disposal costs
HazPack™ III Specifications
- Dimensions: 36″ x 36″ x 36″
- Volume: 1 cubic yard (27 cubic feet)
- Weight Capacity: 2,000 lbs.
- Style: RSC, one piece, top and bottom flaps
- Board Combination: heavy-duty triple wall construction
- Assembly Kit: 6 flat head nails & a plastic wire tie closure
- Pallet: 2-way entry
- Inner Liner: 6 mil, LDPE
- Packaging: 35 units per bundle
UN & DOT Certified Environmental waste packaging containers for the
disposal of various hazardous waste streams.