Established in 1996, RONCO is a world class manufacturer of safety and plastic products. With a focus on consistent quality products and outstanding customer service, RONCO has developed a strong presence across Canada. RONCO’s safety product line includes solutions for head, hand and body protection.
Dräger manufactures medical and safety technology products. In so doing, we protect, support, and save people's lives around the world in hospitals, with fire departments, emergency services, authorities, and in mining as well as industry.
Founded in Lübeck in 1889, Dräger has grown into a...
MSA is a leading provider of safety products designed to protect people and facility infrastructures by safeguarding them against hazardous or life-threatening situations.
The company's comprehensive product line is used by workers around the world in a broad range of markets including:
- Manufactured from patented premium quality synthetic materials
- Exclusive to Ronco
- 100% powder free and latex free
- Smooth texture for superior touch sensitivity
- Exceptional strength
- Evaluated and accepted by CFIA for food handling
- Possesses Health Canada medical device license Read more
- Excellent heavy duty cut resistance level (EN 388 cut level 5)
- Sandy nitrile palm and finger coating for tough protection
against abrasive surfaces
- Seamless, flexible and soft cut resistant liner for a more
comfortable and cool feel
- Cut-resistant TIR™ - Thumb Index... Read more
- Coverme XP 1800 is made of light microporous fabric
- Offers comfort and protection against hazardous liquid splash and particulate.
- Complete With 3-piece hood, zipper, elastic wrists, fully elastic waist, and elastic ankles.
- Exceeds EN 368 & EN 14126 - performance levels exceed the... Read more