Synexus Pretreatment Data Management Software
Available from AllMax Software Inc.
Synexus™ is a comprehensive, user-friendly pretreatment data management and reporting software application that enables users to easily accept and regulate industrial flows and generate reports. Originally, Synexus was the pretreatment software included in the suite of Operator10® wastewater and water applications. It has been re-engineered using the latest Microsoft® technology for improved performance and feature set and is no longer part in the Operator10 package. The integrity and functionality of the software has not changed. However, the over-all appearance and many of the existing features have been enhanced dramatically:
- More consistency, increased efficiency and ease of use.
- A single database to store information, allowing data from multiple facilities to be visible without having to switch from facility to facility.
- Better tools, more robust interface and better access and utilization of a full Pervasive® PSQL database platform.
- New dynamic grid behavior allows for sorting, filtering, grouping and column customization.
- Improved interactivity allows for more flexibility and quicker paths for changes and edits.
- Enhanced Sampling Event section for tracking information that would appear on Chain of Custody and lab bench sheets.
- A built-in import function to collect data from LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System).