Chemical Management Navigator
Available from M3V Data Management
Dedicated to regulatory compliance, Chemical Management Navigator is a web based, SARA Tier II software application designed to combine chemical data from a MSDS with inventory purchase and usage information to write your SARA Tier II reports automatically. Chemical Management Navigator is an easy to use application allowing companies to manage their MSDS documents. The large built-in list of reportable chemicals and automatic report generation makes compliance reporting easy.
Chemical Management Navigator lets you take complete control of your chemical inventory. Compare incoming inventory to chemical usage to always stay on top of your inventory. If you are using a spreadsheet, or an expensive solution from one of our competitors, we would enjoy the opportunity to show you something new!
* Search for MSDS by manufacturer’s name, product name, generic name, ingredient, CAS #, facility, department and more
* Quickly identify threshold planning quantities
* Automatically write SARA section 302, 311 and 312 reports
Quickly identify materials containing SARA section 313 or Department of Homeland Security CFATS chemicals
* Assign multiple levels of access, functionality and security to users
* Build and print individual department binders
* Air emissions reporting customized to your facility
* Extremely Hazardous Chemical identification
* Track data for one or more facilities
* Web-based application allows 24/7 access